OakRidge Wildlife Control started in May of 1998. The goal of our wildlife control company is to resolve conflicts between humans and animals. Whether it’s on private, commercial, or municipal property in the most humane and ethical manner possible. From bat removal to critter control, call Oakridge Wildlife Control today.
In the past we have been on calls to remove beaver, bees, Canada geese, deer, gophers, moles, opossum, skunks, woodchucks, bats, squirrels, raccoons and many more. OakRidge Wildlife Control specializes in bat exclusion, bat removal, squirrel removal, raccoon removal, animal trapping/exclusion, removal, damage repair, and damage prevention. We also provide full attic clean-outs, odor control, fecal removal, and sanitizing.
Bryan Rocheford, owner/operator
- I have a complete understanding of home construction as I have been a residential carpenter for 21 years.
- I have trapped animals that have damaged properties and homes for 25 years.
- I am the first certified wildlife control professional in Minnesota. I have been certified through the National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA).
- I am a certified wildlife damage management professional through the National Wildlife Damage Management Academy.
- I am a certified Canada goose control professional through the National Goose Management Training Academy.
- I am a certified deer damage management professional through the University of Nebraska-Lincoln School of Natural Resource, Deer Damage Management Workshop.
- I am a certified Grey wolf depredation control trapper through the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
- I am also a member of the Minnesota chapter of The National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWOCA). Each year I participate in wildlife control instructional seminars with NWOCA.
- Further education includes Minnesota Firearms Safety, Advanced Hunter Education and Minnesota Trapper Education.
- OakRidge Wildlife Control is licensed, insured, and bonded for your protection.
- Referrals of past jobs can be obtained upon request.
- OakRidge Wildlife Control provides state wide bat control services.
We service the following areas in MN including but not limited to;
Anoka County: Andover, Anoka, Blaine, Coon Rapids, East Bethel, Ham Lake, Lino Lakes, Nowthen, Ramsey, St. Francis.
Chisago County: Chisago Lakes, Harris, Lindstrom, North Branch.
Hennepin County: Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Dayton, Eden Prairie, Edina, Medina, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, New Hope, Osseo, Plymouth, Rogers.
Isanti County: Braham, Cambridge, Dalbo, Isanti.
Mille Lacs County: Milaca, Pease, Princeton.
Ramsey County: St. Paul, White Bear Lake.
Sherburne County: Becker, Big Lake, Clear Lake, Elk River, Santiago, St. Cloud.
Wright County: Albertville, Buffalo, Monticello, Otsego, St. Michael.